Out of Poland shipping
Goods ordered through our online store, to be delivered outside Polish territory, we realize through:
- By Polish Post - Express Delivery (aviation).
(delivery from the moment of shipping - 4 to 14 days, depending on country of destination).
Conditions of foreign delivery:
1. Minimum order - no limits.
2. order prepaid with postage.
How to place orders with delivery outside the Polish borders?
To place an order with delivery outside the Polish territory customer
1. Create an account with us (new client) or log on (customer having account with us).
2. Choose products that customer wants to order with delivery outside the Polish territory!
3. After selecting the products customer goes to the choice of delivery and payment options by clicking on "Place Order" at the bottom of the SHOPPING CART. In this panel Customer does not choose the form of payment or delivery because, in the case of a foreign shipment, we offer only one form of delivery (Polish Post - Priority air parcel) and one form of payment for order (prepayment). The system automatically selects these forms of payment and delivery. Than the customer must click 'Next' to move to the next panel - Step 2 / 3.
4. On page, "Step 2 / 3" customer should check the given data and the contents of the order and push the button 'Place Order' confirms the above-listed information and an order in our shop. Clicking on this button will complete the first stage of the ordering process. Customer will receive an e-mail from your system telling that the order was accepted. Than client should make a prepayment for ordered products and the cost of delivery! ORDERS NOT PAID IN ADVANCE WILL NOT BE REALIZED!
FOR OUT OF POLAND PAYMENTS DIRECTLY TO OUR ACCOUNT:
Med Patent Sp. z o.o.
Domaniewska 37 Ave., 02-672 Warszawa, Poland
Account number: FOR PAYMENTS IN EURO:
PL 36 2490 0005 0000 4600 8985 7765
Account number: FOR PAYMENTS IN GBP:
PL 33 2490 0005 0000 4600 9612 7026
Account number: FOR PAYMENTS IN USD:
PL 73 2490 0005 0000 4600 4666 9886
After prepayment store employee sends to the Customer ordered products.
If the customer orders to a country outside the European Union, the Customer must reckon with having to pay additional duties charged by customs in accordance with the law of the country of destination.
Where the Customer, for any reason, fails to pick up delivery and
shipped products are returned to our store, we will refund the deposited amount
to the Customer’s specified account, minus incurred by our store costs (the
cost of postage, the package return shipping cost, the cost of bank retransfer, etc.).
The second shipment of returned goods, at the Customer’s request can be done only after re-paying the delivery costs!
ZONES OF OUT OF POLAND SHIPPMENT
NOTES TO THE PRICE LIST:
- Rates are quoted in the Polish zloty and the choice of another currency will be converted automatically by the system at the current exchange rate of chosen currency!
- Prices include VAT.
- Price will be calculated automatically by the software store.
- Maximum weight of the package = 20 kg. Orders weighing more than 20 kg. will be properly packaged in a larger number of packages. Shipping cost will be charged separately for each package.
ZONES AND COUNTRIES:
A1 - Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Greenland, the Netherlands, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Slovenia, Switzerland, Ukraine, Vatican City, Hungary, Faroe Islands,
A2 - Albania, Andorra, Belgium, Cyprus, Montenegro, Finland, France, Gibraltar, Greece, Spain, Ireland, Iceland, Israel, Costa Rica, Macedonia, Majorca, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Sweden , Turkey, Italy, Canary Islands.
A3 - Azores, Northern Ireland, Madeira, Portugal, Russia, United Kingdom.
A4 - Czech Republic, Slovakia.
A5 – Belarus.
B - Algeria, Angola, Benin, Bermuda, Bostwana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Chad, Djibouti, Egypt, Eritrea, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Equatorial Guinea, Cameroon, Canada, Kenya, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo , Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Morocco, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, South Africa, Republic of the Central - African Republic, Cape Verde, Reunion, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, United States of America, Swaziland, Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Trisan da Cunha, Tunisia, Uganda, Saint Helena, São Tomé Island, Ascension Island, the Princes Islands, Ivory Coast, Zambia, Zimbabwe,
C - Afghanistan, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Netherlands Antilles, Saudi Arabia, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bhutan, Bolivia, Brazil, Brunei, British Virgin Islands, Chile, China, Ecuador, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Philippines, Grenada, Georgia, Guyana, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Cayman Islands, Cambodia, Qatar, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan , Colombia, South Korea, North Korea, Costa Rica, Cuba, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Macau, Malaysia, Martinique, Mongolia, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, Nicaragua, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, El Salvador, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Syria, Tajikistan, Thailand, Taiwan, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkmenistan, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, the Isle of Saint Christopher and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent Island and the Grenadines, United Arab Emirates,
D - Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua - New Guinea, French Polynesia, Vanuatu